Bay Tek Games was founded in 1977 and is a family owned and operated business that is driven to provide fun and profit through innovative ticket redemption games. Headquartered in the heart of the Midwest, Pulaski, Wisconsin is home to Bay Tek Games. The rural community in Northeast Wisconsin populates over 3,500 citizens where hard work, fun, and simplicity meet. The employees share one vision of becoming the best in the world at developing and manufacturing ticket redemption games.
– Mission –
The Bay Tek Games family provides fun and profit through innovative coin-operated games.
– Vision –
To be the best in the world at developing and manufacturing coin-operated games for our customers.
– Values –
Fun – Innovation – Leadership – Trust – Excellence – Respect
We’re not just companies. We’re a Family.
We are part of a larger entity called The Village. There are nine different companies that make up The Village: Bay Tek Games, Green Bay Blizzard, FYX, LMG, MCL, MFS, Northwinds Adventures, NPDG, and ZYMO.
As we continue together as a Village, we are very confident that we will achieve:
• Greater financial strength to grow during good times and weather any difficult ones
• Greater capacity in our work force, equipment, and facilities
• Greater career opportunities and financial rewards for our people
• More ways for our community to benefit from our success
• New people wishing to join us and more impactful opportunities for our community
• Most of all it gives our talented, hardworking and passionate people the ability to dream of what would be, and to be courageous enough to make them come true
Meet the Bay Tek Team
Director of Operations
Favorite Game: Hot Shot
Favorite Game: Grand Piano Keys
Favorite Game: Tower of Tickets
Parts & Service Manager
Favorite Game: Skee-Ball
Favorite Game: Pull My Finger