Bay Tek Entertainment was founded in 1977 and is a family owned and operated business that is driven to provide fun and profit through innovative ticket redemption games. Headquartered in the heart of the Midwest, Pulaski, Wisconsin is home to Bay Tek Entertainment. The rural community in Northeast Wisconsin populates over 3,500 citizens where hard work, fun, and simplicity meet. The employees share one vision of becoming the best in the world at developing and manufacturing ticket redemption games.
The Bay Tek Family provides fun and profit through innovative entertainment products and services.
To be the best in the world at creating awesome entertainment for people of all ages.
Fun – Innovation – Leadership – Trust – Excellence – Respect
We’re not just companies. We’re a Family.
We are part of a larger entity called The Village. There are 14 different companies that make up The Village: Bay Tek Entertainment, GamerGreen, Green Bay Blizzard, LMG, MCL, MFS, Innovate 44, Northwinds Adventures, FYX, ZYMO, Village Ink, 10X Game Room, Coex, and Dimensional Branding Group (DBG).
As we continue together as a Village, we are very confident that we will achieve:
• Greater financial strength to grow during good times and weather any difficult ones
• Greater capacity in our work force, equipment, and facilities
• Greater career opportunities and financial rewards for our people
• More ways for our community to benefit from our success
• New people wishing to join us and more impactful opportunities for our community
• Most of all it gives our talented, hardworking and passionate people the ability to dream of what would be, and to be courageous enough to make them come true
Meet the Bay Tek Team
Director of Operations
Favorite Game: Squiggle
Favorite Game: Grand Piano Keys
Favorite Game: Tower of Tickets
Parts & Service Manager
Favorite Game: Skee-Ball
Favorite Game: Willy Crash